Legal Question in Administrative Law in Arkansas

Power Of Attorney

What is the legal process of giving someone power of


Asked on 1/14/04, 4:45 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Harvey Harris Harris Law Firm

Re: Power Of Attorney

You need to get a document drawn up stating what type of power of attorney and for how long, where, for what property, etc. Then get it signed and notarized. Depending on what type, you may need to record it in the Clerk's office.

Read more
Answered on 1/14/04, 4:57 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Administrative Law questions and answers in Arkansas