Legal Question in Civil Litigation in Arkansas

On Sunday, June 28, 2009, my son was chased across state lines from Missouri to Arkansas by an irate homeowner, who had a gun and wrongly believed that my son had burglarized his home. The chase ended with my son dead in a small body of water known as Ditch 81. The autopsy reports from the State of AR and one I paid for from TN both state that he drowned but no mention is made of water in his body. I recently spoke to the Mississippi County AR police and they stated to my husband and I that my son's death was inconclusive. There is a lot more to this story and I am willing to discuss it and share my evidence. I have many questions regarding my son's death but my question to you is what can I do? The police say my son did not necessarily drown but they cannot tell me how he DID die. Do I have any legal recourse against the homeowner? I have extensive evidence including taped conversations to support my claims of wrongdoing. You can view some of the evidence in a movie I made and posted on YouTube. You can search for They Said I Drowned or KaodicMom2010 videos. I am open to phone calls, email or whatever is necessary to accept any type of help that is available to me in this situation. Thank you for taking the time to read this and I look forward to hearing from you. 870-776-1715

Asked on 2/16/11, 1:20 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Chad Oldham Oldham Law Firm, PLLC

I would be glad to discuss this matter with you.

Read more
Answered on 3/10/11, 9:32 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More General Civil Litigation questions and answers in Arkansas