Legal Question in Personal Injury in Arkansas

if you are in a car accident and was a passenger in the car, can you sue the person that hit you. She was at fault and has liability insurance. I was hurt in the accident. The person driving the car I was in has full coverage insurance.

Asked on 11/19/09, 11:59 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Brandon Moffitt Moffitt & Phillips, PLLC

Yes. You can pursue a claim against the at-fault driver. Depending on the circumstances, you may also have a claim against the insurance policy of the driver whose car you were traveling in. I would be happy to speak with you and answer any of your questions about the matter. This consultation is free of charge. My office number is 501.255.7406. I should be in tomorrow afternoon or you can speak to Michael the same number. Brandon.

Read more
Answered on 11/25/09, 12:19 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in Arkansas