Legal Question in Personal Injury in Arkansas

I was hit by an indivual in my vehicle. I don't know anything about how much I can obtain from her insurance company in this state. Do you have any information? I have seen a doctor for neck pain, and some head pain.

Asked on 2/06/10, 4:36 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Brandon Moffitt Moffitt & Phillips, PLLC

In general, you can recover for your medical bills, economic damages (time off from work), and for pain, suffering, and mental anguish. There may also be other recoverable damages depending on the facts of your case. There is no set amount of money for your claim. It all depends on the facts of your case. Ultimately, you should visit with a lawyer to evaluate your potential claim. Feel free to contact my office to discuss your case further.

Read more
Answered on 2/11/10, 7:37 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in Arkansas