Legal Question in Personal Injury in Arkansas

On job injury

I was injured on the job 3 years ago and an incident report was made. I never took off from work but seen my doctor. As time has gone on the injury has worsened my back and I am unable to function even for my every day living. I have been seen by personal doctor and pain clinic doctors, MRIs and exrays. My doctor told me I coulnt work any longer. I am only 58 and need to work but cant. Is it too late to sue this company? The company did not pay for any medical bills and my insurance (military) has paid for 80% of the cost. The cost right now is getting extremely expensive.

Asked on 3/07/09, 12:58 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Steve Gordon Gordon & Elias, L.L.P.

Re: On job injury

Dear Question # 55194875-

To properly advise you, I need to know what was the name of your employer and the type of work you did. You may email me at [email protected].

Steve Gordon

Read more
Answered on 3/07/09, 1:09 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in Arkansas