Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in Arkansas

Is there any way to transfer property to our son without capital gains ?

Asked on 5/15/15, 4:02 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

It depends on what you mean. If you mean for your son to sell the property after your death and not have to pay capital gains, then yes. If you want to transfer it now and protect against capital gains, then you need a specific type of trust to do so.

Read more
Answered on 5/15/15, 4:30 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in Arkansas