Legal Question in Personal Injury in California

Door Ding

I received mail from AAA asking for my insurance information. After I called them I found out, their insured is claiming one of my vehicles door dinged their insured. A witness left a note on their insureds windshield. After talking to my kids, they swear this did not happen. The bill is for $1800.00. Should I give them my insurance info? Should I go to small claims? Please help.

Asked on 6/22/09, 2:23 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Omar Habbas Law Offices of Habbas, Amendola & Nasseri

Re: Door Ding

You are entitled to a copy of the witness statement, along with the witness' contact information. Ask CSAA to provide the same, then contact the witness to go over his statement, ask if he/she knows who the other party is and ask for him/her to describe your kids and anyone else that was with them.

Read more
Answered on 6/22/09, 3:23 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in California