Legal Question in Disability Law in California


How can i change my case category from other personal injury to discrimination/Civil rights on the civil case cover sheet. I filed my case as other personal injury but later found out that my case can be best presented as discrimination/civil rights.

Asked on 3/02/14, 11:10 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Terry A. Nelson Nelson & Lawless

You don't. And, it doesn't matter now.

Hope your complaint is well drafted so it isn't tossed out for defects.

Read more
Answered on 3/03/14, 7:25 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Disability Discrimination Law (ADA) questions and answers in California