Legal Question in Business Law in California

Dear LawGuru,

I'm dealing with a contractor who walked off before finishing the job as hired. I guess that's called 'breaching a contract'. What type of lawyers should I hire to help me with this problem?



Asked on 3/20/16, 5:32 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

Charles Perry Law Offices of Charles R. Perry

Any attorney that handles civil litigation matters should be able to represent you. Someone with a bit of construction experience would be a plus, but perhaps not necessary.

Read more
Answered on 3/21/16, 12:55 am
Carl Starrett Law Offices of Carl H. Starrett II

There are plenty of consumer attorneys who have experience in construction who can help you. You can also file a complaint with the Contractors State License Board.

Read more
Answered on 3/21/16, 8:44 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Business Law questions and answers in California