Legal Question in Business Law in California

Hello, now a Entrepreneur/promoter rents out around 10 - 15 NightClubs Venues and hosts events in each of them for the night. The Night Clubs that he rents out has all the proper licenses and Permits for events. Renting out all the nightclubs will be a big cost, but the promoter has the money for it. The Promoter makes ticket sales out of each event throughout all the nightclubs that he rents out for the night. At the end this would be a big Profit for the Promoter and will be taxed of his profits. I believe that a college Degree is not needed for this kind of business to be started, but I would like to double check. Thank You

Asked on 3/27/16, 2:29 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Bryan Whipple Bryan R. R. Whipple, Attorney at Law

Nope, no college degree requirement for this ....... but the promoter/entrepreneur better be one smart cookie ..... this is a tough business! Get proper insurance coverage.

Read more
Answered on 3/27/16, 3:33 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Business Law questions and answers in California