Legal Question in Business Law in California

I was sued by a suspended corporation. And in the middle of it they revived the company. Can a demure be filed to strike it? So they would have to start over now that the or company has been revived?

Asked on 2/21/19, 2:56 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Timothy McCormick Libris Solutions - Dispute Resolution Services

No. Reviving a suspended corporation retroactively validates all corporate actions done while suspended.

Read more
Answered on 2/21/19, 1:32 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Business Law questions and answers in California