Legal Question in Business Law in California

I'm currently working as a digital nomad. I'm a US citizen, but don't have a physical address in the US. The LLC application requires I have an address. How would I establish a US address while overseas? My parents live in Los Angeles, but I am making the case that I left CA in June, 2023.

Asked on 11/15/23, 8:14 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Frank Natoli Natoli-Legal, LLC

You can use a virtual office like Davinci Virtual for example.

Read more
Answered on 11/15/23, 8:16 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Business Law questions and answers in California