Legal Question in Civil Rights Law in California

Can I place a restraining order agains my brother in law who is threatening my husband and I? I have an 8 month baby and I'm scared he might do something him and his wife

Asked on 10/12/17, 1:00 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Charles Perry Law Offices of Charles R. Perry

You can apply for a civil restraining order through your local superior court. The judge will decide whether an order is warranted, and the terms of the order.

Read more
Answered on 10/12/17, 9:36 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Civil Rights Law questions and answers in California