Legal Question in Civil Rights Law in California

How do I sue my parents

Asked on 1/10/17, 3:52 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Robert F. Cohen Law Office of Robert F. Cohen

If you are under 18 years of age, you must locate an adult who can be your guardian ad litem to file suit on your behalf. If you are an adult, you would write the complaint (or use the Judicial Council form complaints), and state why it is you think your parents are liable to you. It's best to have a lawyer review everything because there are a lot of technicalities in the law.

Read more
Answered on 1/14/17, 12:48 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Civil Rights Law questions and answers in California