Legal Question in Constitutional Law in California

Where is a Juridical Review Bureau can I file Complaint against a Federal Magistrate Judge in the US District Court of CA, Fresno CA about performance ; violating 9th Circuit Memorandum ; Refuses to enforce the Penalties of Perjury; MIA; Abandoning my SSA Case; in favor of the local SSA FO’s embezzling my CA SSP for the Federal SSI Benefits?

Asked on 9/11/21, 8:17 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Kelvin Green The Law Office of Kelvin Green

You throw out lots of terms, many of which don’t make sense or have any meaning. You need an attorney.

Read more
Answered on 9/12/21, 7:15 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Constitutional Law questions and answers in California