Legal Question in Construction Law in California

customer unhappy with my work and wants to terminate contract what are my options

Asked on 12/03/17, 5:04 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Fred Valentine Law Offices of Fred L. Valentine

If you have insurance or are bonded you need to contact these folks. You may be sued for default.

Read more
Answered on 12/10/17, 8:36 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Construction Law questions and answers in California