Legal Question in Consumer Law in California

My husband enrolled in a CNA program and from the beginning, they have lied and "changed policy" multiple times and also change the "amount owed" to the school depending on their own debts. They refused to supply the learning materials and won't allow the students to take the final exam because "the school can't afford it". They refuse to abide by the contract and are threatening to get my husband deported (he is legal) if he takes them to court. She told him not to return to class because he won't change contracts, but that he still has to pay his bill. Is she allowed to bully him this way?

Asked on 5/08/17, 8:22 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Armen Tashjian Law Offices of Armen M. Tashjian

The actions of this school should be reported to whomever licenses these schools. Start making some phone calls to find out which governmental authority controls this particular school and file a complaint.

Also, your husband should consult with a local lawyer to discuss his legal options.

Read more
Answered on 5/09/17, 9:59 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Consumer Law questions and answers in California