Legal Question in Consumer Law in California mistake route down the wrong odometer info ..on my 2006 cadillac dts ..when i went to sell had buyer for amount 10,000 lost that sell n many more becuase on CARFAX its reported as warring red ..roll back tempering obdometer...lost so much money if any iam i intitled to recive from them ...thank u help julio ...H..

Asked on 10/18/16, 9:06 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Gerald Dorfman Dorfman Law Office

If you can prove that the odometer reading was written down incorrectly and that information was provided to CarFax, you may want to consider bringing an action in small claims court. Find out if your county's courts have a small claims adviser you can see. If not, you may need to have a consultation with a private attorney. For example, see: However you decide to proceed, it is very important you bring all paperwork relating to the car's repairs to your consultation, as well as any proof you have of the real odometer reading.

Read more
Answered on 10/19/16, 7:47 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Consumer Law questions and answers in California