Legal Question in Consumer Law in California

I went to Western Dental in Oct. 2015. I paid in full for the dental services that I was to receive. The dentist later decided that the plan would not work and suggested something else. I paid $3386.00, $1500.00 by personal check from a family member and $1886.00 on my credit card. The second suggestion also would not be possible and the third suggestion was unaffordable. So the dentist told me i would get a full refund and the office staff have put me off, ignored my calls, i went in person and spoke to office mngr. that gave me a copy of interoffice memo to corp. office stating i should get a full refund but i still haven't received. Im being charged interest each mo. on my credit card, and having other financial problems because of this. I want to sue, what kind of attorney do i consult and do i have a case?

Asked on 12/30/15, 2:29 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Gerald Dorfman Dorfman Law Office

You can probably do this your self in small claims court. See Also, many counties have free small claims advisors - check with your county court. A civil litigation attorney can help you, but you will have trouble finding one to take a case of that size on contingency.

Read more
Answered on 12/30/15, 6:29 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Consumer Law questions and answers in California