Legal Question in Credit and Debt Law in California

Serving subpoena on corporation

Can a substitue service be done on a Corporation where it was doing business and receiving goods or does it have to be served at the corporate office for the unpaid debt They are different addresses same city.

Asked on 11/17/08, 4:09 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

Michael Stone Law Offices of Michael B. Stone Toll Free 1-855-USE-MIKE

Re: Serving subpoena on corporation

Most corporations have an agent for service of process that you can find on the Secretary of State website, . Often it is C T Corporation Services, call them and see if they represent the corporation you're trying to serve.

Read more
Answered on 11/17/08, 4:13 pm
Phillip Lemmons, Esq. Phillip Lemmons APC, Attorneys at Law

Re: Serving subpoena on corporation

Serve it on their designated service agent. You can find that information from the Secretary of State.

Read more
Answered on 11/17/08, 7:07 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Credit, Debt and Collections Law questions and answers in California