Legal Question in Credit and Debt Law in California

I sued the property manager of my property in small claims court and I won. Property manager filed a defendant claim but didn’t show up at court and his case dismissed. The thirty days for waiting to receive his judgment has passed but he hasn’t paid for his judgment. What are the options to get the money from him? Fastest and less expensive option to get the money from him?


Asked on 11/21/21, 11:10 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Timothy McCormick Haapala, Thompson & Abern, LLP

Unfortunately as quick and inexpensive as Small Claims is, once you get your judgment you are stuck in the same judgment enforcement process as if you had a two year lawsuit and a three week trial.

Read more
Answered on 11/23/21, 10:32 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Credit, Debt and Collections Law questions and answers in California