Legal Question in Criminal Law in California

i have 17 days of community labor i have five complete i have two extensions i have a doctors note i have staff infection.will the court grant one more extension

Asked on 4/24/19, 10:54 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Robert Marshall Law Office of Robert L, Marshall

That's going to depend on many factors that only your lawyer would know. Get a note from your doctor explaining the details of your STAPH infection and call your lawyer immediately.

Read more
Answered on 4/25/19, 7:13 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in California