Legal Question in Criminal Law in California

Hello i was arrested 1 10 2019 by sherriffs and they came as a raid o ly to find small amount 3grams but try to give me possesion of sales and later same day was released under 849b.1 now here i am seved in long beach thru lakewood sherriffs ti appear in long beach wen they had no part of this raid from lkewood sherriffs now is diz possible to refile on detention time

Asked on 6/24/19, 3:50 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Terry A. Nelson Nelson & Lawless

If charges were filed against you, then 'yes' it is possible, they did so. You need to hire a criminal defense lawyer like one of us here, before you go to your first court hearing, or before you get re-arrested, unless you know how to represent yourself effectively in court.

Read more
Answered on 6/26/19, 6:35 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in California