Legal Question in Criminal Law in California

charge for domestic violence as criminal ,but his the victim in this case, but the truth is that i been married for about 19 years and all this time i was the victim n i never said anything but it got to far i react without thinkin the cosequences n now im about to be sentence for 8 years

Asked on 7/19/12, 3:22 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

Edward Hoffman Law Offices of Edward A. Hoffman

I'm not sure what your question is. If you're about to be sentenced and you already know what your sentence is likely to be, then your case has been going on for a while. You may soon want to file an appeal. If so, you should feel free to contact me. I am a certified appellate specialist (per the State Bar of California's Board of Legal Specialization) with many years of relevant experience.

Read more
Answered on 7/19/12, 12:14 pm
Theresa Hofmeister Theresa Hofmeister, Attorney At Law

I had the same question (no question.) It sounds a bit late in the process. An appellate attorney, such as Mr. Hoffman, is your best bet at this late stage. Good luck!

Read more
Answered on 7/19/12, 11:14 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in California