Legal Question in Criminal Law in California

I have to be at court on monday for a misdemeanor but i am leaving to a different state on sunday which I completely forgot about. I cannot call to reschedule because the courthouse is closed today and tomorrow. What do I do?

Asked on 7/09/16, 1:22 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

David M. Wallin Law Offices OF David M. Wallin

You will need to retain a law firm to appear for you, or a warrant will be issued. Call my office at 661-267-1313 to speak further, if you desire. David Wallin

Read more
Answered on 7/09/16, 1:48 pm
Barney Gibbs Law Office of Barney B. Gibbs

An attorney can appear for you .I have been an attorney for over 30 years practicing criminal law .Please call (714)838-9019 Barney Gibbs.

Read more
Answered on 7/10/16, 7:11 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in California