Legal Question in Criminal Law in California

My friend is on bail on a different state but is allowed to be here... Now get attorney says he hasn't been paid the guy pulled the money cause she didn't stay with if she goes there she has no where to stay... She went in a road trip and got a trespassing charge due to the hotel visitor policy... She wants to take care of it but now she's prob going to jail

Asked on 9/07/19, 1:52 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Terry A. Nelson Nelson & Lawless

There isn't a question there, but the 'friend' facing criminal charges should consult with a local experienced defense attorney who can figure out the actual complete facts and advise them on what to do.

Read more
Answered on 9/08/19, 11:44 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in California