Legal Question in Criminal Law in California

my husband was accused of harassment at work and was told to have absolutely no contact in or outside of work and the person who he was told to have nothing to do with continues to talk ,text and see him . I have proof but not sure where to start

Asked on 11/26/19, 11:12 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Terry A. Nelson Nelson & Lawless

'Start' what?

He should submit to his Company any evidence of the other party initiating contact with him, with a request that they get it to stop and 'clear' him on the original accusations.

Read more
Answered on 11/26/19, 2:11 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in California