Legal Question in Criminal Law in California

My husband is in prison and has a detainer warrant from OC. It's been almost 3 years. I've contacted the PD office and was told that there's nothing he can do since there's no case number on file.

What steps should we take to address this detainer warrant?

Asked on 5/04/20, 3:59 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Barney Gibbs Law Office of Barney B. Gibbs

Please call attorney Barney Gibbs at (714)838-9019. thank you.

Read more
Answered on 5/04/20, 5:02 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in California