Legal Question in Criminal Law in California

juvenile record

If a juvenile has a warrant out for his arrest and is suppose to serve 1-2 yrs in juvenile hall, but he turns himself in after he is 18... how much time does he serve in county and does that clear his juvenile record?

Asked on 7/03/03, 5:17 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

Lyle Johnson Bedi and Johnson Attorneys at Law

Re: juvenile record

The answer depneds on many factors which you did not include in your question.

1. What were the original charges?

2. How much older than 18 is the person?

3. Why did the person not serve the juvenile time?

4. The county in which this occurred, and the judge before whom the probation violation will be heard.

The warrant will not go away, hire an attorney and deal with the situation as soon as possible. Time will only make it worse.

Read more
Answered on 7/03/03, 9:11 pm
David Diamond Diamond & Associates

Re: juvenile record

PLEASE GIVE US A CALL . Larry Wolf 310 277 1707

Read more
Answered on 7/04/03, 2:17 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in California