Legal Question in Criminal Law in California

My ex wife, forged my signature on most papers the house that we paid for almost 25 yrs, is not ours any more now my sisternlaw owns it. They both did signature forcing, she also used my name but with hers social# she has 20 akas, she's also listed our now home that belongs to her sister as a bussines, generating large sums of money? Why, I need help please! God bless. My name is ray v my phone # 323 477 4063.

Asked on 5/11/16, 3:50 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Lyle Johnson Bedi and Johnson Attorneys at Law

You should contact a family law attorney in your area for a consultation. Take all of the documents which support your position.

Read more
Answered on 5/11/16, 4:09 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Criminal Law questions and answers in California