Legal Question in DUI Law in California

I have to go to court to go to court to in Martinez CA, Contra Costa County on October 20 for the third time, for an alleged DUI charge. The first time I was told the video was no good. The second time, it was postponed. How do I put an ending on this time consuming and resource wasting matter? Thank you. [email protected]

Asked on 9/17/15, 7:34 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Joshua Hale Hale Law Group

Hire an attorney. If you are using the PD, they just have too many cases generally.

Read more
Answered on 9/17/15, 7:37 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Drunk Driving & DUI Law questions and answers in California