Legal Question in DUI Law in California

I have a hard revoked license for another three months but there is no adequate public transportation. I will violate probation if I don't get to my treatments, drug testing, and court. I also have a medical need to drive to treatments, with no friends or family that can drive me. I have an IID installed and need some sort of hardship license. I cannot find any application online and would like assistance. Many thanks!

Asked on 11/06/19, 2:18 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Terry A. Nelson Nelson & Lawless

FYI: Sorry, there is no such application or remedy or official 'sympathy' available to you. The suspension and your difficulties are the law's consequence of conviction. It is intended by the DMV and CA Legislature to be 'punitive' and discourage repeated offenses. Harsh? Yes, intentionally so. Things like Uber are available if all else fails. Good luck.

Read more
Answered on 11/07/19, 8:51 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Drunk Driving & DUI Law questions and answers in California