Legal Question in DUI Law in California

I live in California. If I get a suspended license in another state, is my license also suspended in California?

Asked on 10/30/15, 7:57 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Joshua Hale Hale Law Group

The general rule of thumb is that California will send you notice of you are suspended in California. However if you don't deal with the suspension, California will eventually prevent you from renewing your license.

Read more
Answered on 10/30/15, 8:01 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Drunk Driving & DUI Law questions and answers in California