Legal Question in DUI Law in California

If my VC 23152(B) count was acquitted, what steps do i take to reinstate my license

Asked on 10/04/17, 1:26 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Terry A. Nelson Nelson & Lawless

If you are talking about the suspension from DMV, there is nothing you can do except request from them early issuance of a restricted license. The DMV suspension has nothing to do with the court case.

Read more
Answered on 10/05/17, 1:55 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Drunk Driving & DUI Law questions and answers in California