Legal Question in Education Law in California

My daughter won a schalorsip. She has not recieved the payment yet(should have gotten it in Oct). The company has stopped taking my calls. What is my next step?

Asked on 4/26/14, 12:43 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

John Laurie Gertz and Laurie

I would suggest that you hire an attorney to write a letter ..should be a minimal charge. If I can help feel free to call 818 345 0123 or contact me through our Web site

Read more
Answered on 4/26/14, 1:12 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Education Law questions and answers in California