Legal Question in Education Law in California

My daughters High School teacher is requiring her to sell yearbook adds as part of her grade. She must raise $600 to get an "A"

Asked on 1/21/12, 4:32 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Andrew Harrell W. Andrew Harrell, Attorney at Law

This is improper. Report it first to your principal, then to the Superintendant of Schools, then, if that doesn't work, to your school board member. Good luck.

Read more
Answered on 1/22/12, 3:47 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Education Law questions and answers in California