Legal Question in Education Law in California

My educator has wronged me on so many levels, I think it's time to sue her for all the unlawful things she has done. How can I do this?

Asked on 5/24/16, 5:14 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

Andrew Harrell W. Andrew Harrell, Attorney at Law

Your question is too vague. How have you been wronged? What type of educator are you talking about? College? High school? What are the unlawful things, and why do you think you can sue her? Have you explored solutions within the institution?

Read more
Answered on 5/24/16, 5:18 pm

You sue people by hiring a lawyer, providing the lawyer with facts and evidence that show you have a case and paying them to sue for you, or agree to get paid out of the proceeds of the settlement or judgment at the end.

Read more
Answered on 5/25/16, 10:31 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Education Law questions and answers in California