Legal Question in Education Law in California

I have been lived in USA If I receive 40,000 US dolars every year from my Parent at VietNam do I have pay for Tax

Asked on 5/11/15, 9:09 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Andrew Harrell W. Andrew Harrell, Attorney at Law

Not much info here, but it sounds like this is a gift and not earned income, so likely no tax. I'm not sure how this is an education question.

Read more
Answered on 5/11/15, 5:23 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Education Law questions and answers in California