Legal Question in Elder Law in California

How do you get the courts to charge a person whom has Bern committing fraud and embezzlement against her own parents

Asked on 8/29/21, 11:56 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Timothy McCormick Haapala, Thompson & Abern, LLP

You refer the matter to Adult Protective Services in your county, usually but not always a unit of the District Attorney's office.

Read more
Answered on 8/31/21, 1:32 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Elder Law questions and answers in California