Legal Question in Elder Law in California

To disburse items in an irrevocable trust (both settlers deceased), is a lawyer necessary?

Asked on 5/23/22, 2:22 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Timothy McCormick Haapala, Thompson & Abern, LLP

Not if the successor trustee knows and understands what they are doing.

Read more
Answered on 5/24/22, 7:54 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Elder Law questions and answers in California