Legal Question in Elder Law in California

Our family believes that our uncle is a victim of elder abuse by his wife and/or her granddaughter. He has fallen and had seizures 4 times. He has had bruises and head injuries. My uncle is in the early stages of dementia. Neighbors have heard them yelling at him. How can we get the granddaughter and the wife removed from the house. It is his home. Also the wife and granddaughter are hoarders and the house is unsafe.

Asked on 2/19/19, 6:25 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

J. Caleb Donner Donner & Donner

You should call Adult Protective Services for a wellness check.

Read more
Answered on 2/19/19, 7:16 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Elder Law questions and answers in California