Legal Question in Entertainment Law in California

How do I find an attorney who can send out free cease and desist letters?

Asked on 5/23/20, 5:03 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Robert Kane Law Offices of Robert D. Kane, Jr.

This is something any attorney can accomplish. All you need to do is call a few attorneys to determine who is the best fit for you and your case.

Read more
Answered on 5/24/20, 5:55 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Entertainment & Sport Law questions and answers in California