Legal Question in Entertainment Law in California


I am looking for an attorney that can write a privacy policy, terms and conditions, labeling and disclosures for an adult content website.

Asked on 2/23/15, 11:00 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Christopher M. Brainard, Esq. C. M. Brainard & Associates - (310) 266-4115

Can do! Contact me at your convenience and we can get started. My rates are reasonable and I can either flat rate or provide discounted hourly.

[email protected]

Tel: 310.266.4115

Read more
Answered on 2/24/15, 6:53 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Entertainment & Sport Law questions and answers in California