Legal Question in Environmental Law in California

Toxic Cleanup

The chemical perc was found in the ground of my drycleaning business. This was due to contamination from prior owners/operators. I have since been evicted and have been billed for the cleanup by the property owner. What are the options available to me? Is there any way to recover any of my losses?

Asked on 8/05/08, 4:23 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Daniel Bakondi The Law Office of Daniel Bakondi

Re: Toxic Cleanup

Does the chemical pass into water or onto or into land where such chemical passes or probably will pass into any source of drinking water? Can you prove who did it? If so, and you are serious about taking action, you may contact me by email.


No attorney-client nor confidential relationship is created through this communication. You may not rely in any way on this attorney, or any communication from this attorney, and nothing constitutes legal advice nor legal opinion. Your issue may be time sensitive and may result in loss of rights if you do not obtain an attorney immediately.

Read more
Answered on 8/05/08, 12:10 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Environmental Law questions and answers in California