Legal Question in Family Law in California

Need to get a copy of death certificate for my mother ?

The problem is that I am in California and death is in New Jersey. My birth certificate has a different name on it than death certificate. Death certificate has my name just middle initial different on it and possible social security number. I contacted department of health department and explained and was told I need a court order and may need to possible amend death certificate. Death was in 2011

Asked on 9/28/21, 12:24 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Timothy McCormick Haapala, Thompson & Abern, LLP

I'm afraid this is not something a free internet Q&A service can help you with. It sounds like you need to hire a NJ lawyer.

Read more
Answered on 9/29/21, 2:29 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in California