Legal Question in Family Law in California

in my divorce decree it says my ex is awarded the home but has one year to show good faith in removing my name from loan. It has been a year and nothing has happened. What do I need to file with the court to have the house put up for sale ? I cant afford legal help this time around.

Asked on 3/15/16, 9:55 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Arlene Kock Law Offices of Arlene D. Kock APLC

You need to return to court and seek the assistance of the judge. If your ex cannot refinance the residence, request that the home be sold so the loan against the house can be retired.

Read more
Answered on 3/15/16, 4:05 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in California