Legal Question in Family Law in California

I am a divorced woman and my son's father passed away. He left my money from a life insurance policy, a 401K and an accidental death policy. My son will not be 18 for another two years. As the surviving parent, do I need to get special permission to control his finances for living expenses, school, clothes etc?

Asked on 7/11/17, 2:18 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Charles Andersen Charles Andersen, Atty

We have moved and now practice as a New York State Family Law Attorney

Read more
Answered on 7/11/17, 7:41 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in California