Legal Question in Family Law in California

My partner (unmarried) kicked me and my children out of the house. He said he wanted to be alone and does not care about anyone to me and to my kids. I'm staying with family. A day later, he reaches out to me via text saying he wants to take the kids out to see a movie. (He previously purchased and is non refundable, he states). I denied his offer due to the situation from the day before. He states to me that it is illegal to keep the kids from him.

My question is, after kicking us out, (not just me but verbally telling the kids he wants to be alone) is it illegal to deny him from seeing the kids?

Asked on 7/06/17, 8:35 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Arlene Kock Law Offices of Arlene D. Kock APLC

In your rapidly developing situation, it is best to go into court and get court orders concerning parenting your children. Please meet with an experienced family law attorney to explore your options.

Read more
Answered on 7/06/17, 2:50 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in California