Legal Question in Family Law in California

I need to file contempt charges, custody & visitation changes & motion for discovery, what forms are needed? I can't afford to sit in a family law center hours away nor hire a lawyer due to an Autistic child. Nor do I have any other way. I don't work during the summer but new issues have arisen & it putting my sons health & well being in jeopardy. I cant even afford to hire a lawyer to stop them from taking my son out of state for vacation and it worries me because they put it in writing they will not follow anything (routine or medication schedules for Autism) that isnt in the divorce but it is. So can someone please give advice on what forms are needed

Asked on 6/27/16, 1:47 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Gary R. White Burton & White

The Sacramento County Superior Court website has a lot of good information about needed forms and how to fill them out. Good luck.

Read more
Answered on 6/27/16, 2:06 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in California