Legal Question in Family Law in California

Can court dates be changed?

Asked on 6/23/16, 1:20 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Timothy McCormick Libris Solutions - Dispute Resolution Services

Yes. Sometimes the parties can just agree and notify the court. Other times it requires a formal motion to the court and court approval.

Read more
Answered on 6/25/16, 6:37 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in California